" An Experiment with Blog Moneymaking" written on the blog mrmoneymustache.com, is about how he conducts an experiment to see if people actually make money for having advertisements on their blog and if so how they make that money.The writer does a very good job explaining his experiment by giving examples of other blogs or people that say they make enough money to live on from their writing. He also explains the process that he has to go through with AdSense and how a person would actually make money from the adds they include on their blog. This article written is a very useful piece of writing, owning my own blog I found it very interesting. He concludes that you make money on a blog if people that visit your blog are intrigued by the ad and actually click on it. He goes into detail about how you can filter through what kind of ads to put on your blog so people will be more compelled to click on them. He answered a question I have had before, but I had never really did any research to figure out an answer, and he persuaded me to try to add ads to my account. I mean any free money is worth a try right?
http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2011/06/01/an-experiment-with-blog-moneymaking/
Sincerely Jules is a online personal fashion blog that I love. It is one of the top personal fashion blogs in the world. She has 2.7 million Instagram followers and has been featured on Glamour.com, Elle.com, E! News, Lucky Magazine, Teen Vogue and Cosmopolitan Latina. The website allows one to view her personal style, her inspirations, and her travels. To me the website is very insightful and inspiring. I can get new outfit ideas or shop her outfits daily, or even get ideas for my own personal style fashion blog.
http://sincerelyjules.com/
 |
| This is one of the pictures on her homepage of her blog, giving some information of what it is all about. |
I thought you did a great job choosing a MMM topic that also related to your chosen research topic, both the MMM and your chosen blog use online adds. I'm not sure if either of them make a living off the ads or not but they both use them for some revenue.
ReplyDeleteIt's great that you were able to learn something that you could possibly benefit from, and I would be very interested in learning what kind of revenue you generate from using ads on your own blog.
ReplyDelete