Hi! I am Rachel Nicodemus, a first year student at Ohio State University Marion. I graduated from Delaware Hayes high school in Delaware Oh. I have played lacrosse for 8 years and made varsity all four years of high school. I also was a head coach for the third and fourth grade Delaware lacrosse girls lacrosse team for two years. In addition to my passion for lacrosse I also love fashion. I run a fashion blog and plan to open my own boutique someday!
A theme that really stood out to me in the ACORN article and pamphlet was unity. The ACORN foundation has and continues to do many things for Katrina survivors such as give them a voice. But, in order to accomplish their goals one main theme they seemed to work mostly around was unity, all major accomplishments by the Acorn foundation happened because they worked to bring a lot of people together in order to have a bigger voice and therefore a bigger impact. Literacy events are something you read that has an impact on you. This pamphlets goal is to get one to have a literacy event so a person may decide to donate to the cause or seek help from their foundation. In such a big world with millions of foundations a person could put their money to, the foundation really has to work hard to get readers to realize their goals and their impact through just the information on the pamphlet.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.